Shelly Benisch from CIS sheds some light on the commercial insurance industry. ...
If you’re an over-the-road driver looking to spice up your career and grow your earning potential, consider making the switch to expedited ...
Although he graduated from Ohio University, Joey Haji is a Michigan man, through and through. He is an automotive enthusiast, he pulls for the Wolverines on Saturday afternoons, and he bleeds maize & blue. But Haji also has learned how to grow a fleet in the expedite industry, fast. ... Full story
The only trade event focusing exclusively on the expedited trucking industry will be at the Lexington Center for 2016 on July 15 & 16. ... Full story
Independent Contractor Owner Operators are in greater demand than ever before, and the professionals in our Expediting Community have more insurance flexibility than ever before. ... Full story
When it comes to trucking regulations, June 2015 was a busy month with federal agencies announcing a new finalized rule (electronic stability control), a proposed rule (Phase 2 GHG emissions), and strong recommendation (collision avoidance systems). ... Full story
Ben Brooks was looking for a motor home after his children grew up and went off to college. Instead of finding a motor home, a friend told him how he could get into expediting and make money while traveling the country. Intrigued, Ben started researching expedite trucking. ... Full story
- The Decisions Involved With Building A Custom Expedite Truck
- Selecting a Used Expediter Truck
- Comfort for the Road
- What You Should Know Before Purchasing an Expedite Straight Truck
- Fuel Mileage Tips
- Testing Your Engine's Lifeblood
- Incandescent or LED?
- Cargo Vans for 2013
- Operating Costs From a Cargo Van Owner Operator
- APU heating and cooling the cab
- Meet 'The Crafty Trucker'
- Q&A: Stephen Halsted & Sandy Goche
- The Drive for Something More - Charles and Cindy Jordan
- Steve James: Returning to the Road
- Tis The Season: Winter Driving
- When a Good Load Goes Bad
- Top 10 States Expediters Live In
- Sights and Scenes on the Road
- White Glove Equals Increased Revenue
- 2 Can Tango Hauling Expedite Freight